[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmoImport by cronjob etc.

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Thu Oct 1 09:52:04 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

I tried setting up the cronjop for openImmoImport with the updated version of realty 0.4.2.

Although I have setup the configuration on extention manager uploadfolder, delete zipfiles etc.

and have created a BE called _cli_realty with no rights and no admin user,

the import does not work at all:

either the zipfiles were deleted, nor a log message is sent, nor the import does work.

Setting up the cronjob is not possible because of the message, the file "cli_dispatch.phpsh" does not exist.
the absolut path is correct I have checked it by FTP: typo3cms/typo3_src-4.2.8/typo3/cli_dispatch.php openImmoImport

The upload to my upload folder works fine I have tested it, with "Makler 2000" uploadig zip files what the programm has created.
Notice: My Typo3-Sytem is running on an Unix-Server.

Hope you can help, telling me what failure could be there.

One question in addition:

Is it necessary to have the files validated by "openimmo_120.xsd" , if the files are created by "Makler 2000" or other mentioned programms, what you have testet?
unti yet I did not license it.

Many thanks in advance for your help.