[TYPO3-project-realty] one bug, many enhancements

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Nov 20 16:32:52 CET 2009

Hi Mario,

in the future, please post one message per issue (with a meaningful
subject). That will make searching for those in the archive a lot easier.

Mario Stemmler schrieb:
> Importet OpenImmo Objekts create auxiliary Records in
> pidForAuxiliaryRecords. Cool! But If you edit RealtyObjects in the BE,
> these auxiliary Records don't exist in the Flexforms Dropdowns. I don't
> know whether this is allready known, where to report and how to fix this.

Please make sure that pidForAuxiliaryRecords is the same as the GRSP
(General Records Storage Page), ie. the sysfolder where you store all
your aux records.

> * It would be really nice if a FE User is able to save his personal
> favorites.

If you are interested in sponsoring this, please contact me via personal
e-mail so we can discuss the details.

> * Is the search widget more customizable than I see do in the FlexForms?
> (more Fields especial 'Number of Rooms' are necessary to get more
> sophisticated results)

This will be available in 0.5.0 (which will be released in spring 2010)
and already is available via the early-access program.

> * Last point on my agenda is a big one:
> You may take a look at immobilien.de they create a nice googlemaps map
> with more then just real estate objects. Therefore we need to add
> special objects to the DB. Those Points of Interest should get an
> different marker in the googlemaps map and a different SingleView, an
> other handling in the BE.. etc. than the allready existing real estate
> objects. The benefit for the customer is a greater affinity to the
> surrounding. Even if you are new in town those additional information
> will help you a lot. It may be selectable for the customer to display
> real estate objects only.

Should we use the points of interest provided by Google Maps (I think
they offer this), or should the points of interest be entered in TYPO3?

Oliver