[TYPO3-project-realty] one bug, many enhancements

Mario Stemmler mario.stemmler at tfh-wildau.de
Fri Nov 20 13:49:32 CET 2009

Hi Realtys,

first a Bug I found:

Importet OpenImmo Objekts create auxiliary Records in
pidForAuxiliaryRecords. Cool! But If you edit RealtyObjects in the BE,
these auxiliary Records don't exist in the Flexforms Dropdowns. I
don't know whether this is allready known, where to report and how to
fix this.
--------------------------

then one or two (or three.. ;) feature requests:

* It would be really nice if a FE User is able to save his personal favorites.
* Is the search widget more customizable than I see do in the
FlexForms? (more Fields especial 'Number of Rooms' are necessary to
get more sophisticated results)

* Last point on my agenda is a big one:
You may take a look at immobilien.de they create a nice googlemaps map
with more then just real estate objects. Therefore we need to add
special objects to the DB. Those Points of Interest should get an
different marker in the googlemaps map and a different SingleView, an
other handling in the BE.. etc. than the allready existing real estate
objects. The benefit for the customer is a greater affinity to the
surrounding. Even if you are new in town those additional information
will help you a lot. It may be selectable for the customer to display
real estate objects only.

If there are any comments, suggestions on my thoughts I would be happy
to see those in this List. I know that the one or other thing from
above will cause expenditures. A discussion of these sides is not
excluded.

So long!
Mario