[TYPO3-project-realty] Script runtime on conjob

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Nov 4 22:22:45 CET 2009

Hi,

Helge Farr schrieb:
> I have a problem with script runtime on cronjob.
>
> As mentioned before, a costomer of mine has uploaded 346 Objects in a single zip file. The cronejob did not work, because the script runtime is only 180 secondes.
> The needed runtime would be about 16 Minutes (38MB).

On the hosters which I know, the runtime of real cronjobs isn't limited,
only the runtime of HTTP request. Maybe you could change to another hoster?

> Is there the possibility to unpack and load such a huge number of objects myself? And if, how can I do this?

No, this is not possible.

You could split the import file into several smaller files (less objects
per file) and then import them one at a time.

Oliver