[TYPO3-project-realty] Script runtime on conjob

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Wed Nov 4 10:05:29 CET 2009

I have a problem with script runtime on cronjob.

As mentioned before, a costomer of mine has uploaded 346 Objects in a single zip file. The cronejob did not work, because the script runtime is only 180 secondes.
The needed runtime would be about 16 Minutes (38MB). My provider has unpacked the file manually. But this cannot be the solvation for the future.
To hire an own server (not shared) would cause the 20fold of coasts.

Is there the possibility to unpack and load such a huge number of objects myself? And if, how can I do this?