[TYPO3-project-realty] english labels in the frontend after update to 0.3.2/oelib-0.5.2/utf-8

julemunk julemunk at gmail.dk
Fri May 1 23:12:09 CEST 2009

Hi again,
I solved the problem by changing the headerData to:

config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
    [globalVar = GP:L=1]
    config.sys_language_uid = 1
    config.language = en
    [global]
config.locale_all = de_DE.utf8
config.htmlTag_langKey = de

Found some helpfull tips at:

http://www.sk-typo3.de/Sprachumschaltung-mit-Links.210.0.html
http://www.pc-erfahrung.de/nebenrubriken/typo3/typo3-title-tag-abhaengig-von-der-seitensprache-setzen.html

Very, very nice extention Oliver, I am impressed!!!

Regards
Jürgen