[TYPO3-project-realty] english labels in the frontend after update to 0.3.2/oelib-0.5.2/utf-8

julemunk julemunk at gmail.dk
Fri May 1 18:14:17 CEST 2009

Hi to everybody,
after converting the db from ISO-8859-1 to uft-8 and an realty update
from 0.3.0 to 0.3.2/oelib 0.5.2 I can't get german field labels in the
frontend anymore, while everything else is working fine.
The Typo3 version is 4.2.1 on a hostpoint.ch server. BE-language is
german. The language is set to

config {
language = de
htmlTag_langKey = de
locale_all = de_DE.utf8
sys_language_uid = 0
}

I tried to fix it using the Typo3 "locallang-XML translation
tool"-extention, but everything seems to be fine, no errors shown.
Deleting the files in the typo3temp/llxml-folder doesn't help either.
Can anybody give me a hint where to start troubleshooting.
Thank's in advance.
Regards
Jürgen