[TYPO3-project-realty] Import charset

Markus Meixner markus at meixner.biz
Tue Jun 9 13:07:08 CEST 2009

yo,

i`m totaly new to this list and the project.
- but i first wrote the manual :)
-
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realty/0.3.2/view/1/2/#id4192684

"Make sure that you use UTF-8 in the BE and FE."
"Otherwise, the OpenImmo import won’t work properly, and the FE output
might be broken. Don’t set config.renderCharset or config.metaCharset
(leaving those values empty will automatically cause TYPO3 to use the BE
charset in the FE as well)."

maby this helps?

cheers,
markus