[TYPO3-project-realty] Formidable::Mayday on frontEndEditor and frontEndImageUpload

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jul 13 14:33:24 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

please change you e-mail sender to use you real name. In this newsgroup,
we'd like to know to know we're talking. :-)

Olli schrieb:
> i am having difficulties getting the frontend editing and frontend
> imageuplaod to work. everything works just fine, but as soon as i click
> on either "fe-edit" or "fe-image-upload" i get the "Formidable::Mayday"
> error page.

Have you included the extension's static template in your TS template?

(And if this isn't the problem, please post the exact error message. A
FORMidable mayday could be anything.)

Oliver