[TYPO3-project-realty] Realty 0.4.0 - Google

Oliver reality at meinverein24.de
Sat Jul 11 11:57:24 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

i´m sorry, but i have no more Ideas. I will not run. What means

"Exakte Koordinaten sind mit dem Server abgeglichen"

Have i to enable it or not?

On some Pages where no Coordinates are placed the Maps is shown (from
the Adress i think), on other Sites where the Coordinates are set (exat,
rough, alone, both) nothing is shown.

And the Google Maps is shown, but i havn`t activated in the Plugin ??

In TS is Googleshown = 1 and api Code is also set.

I do not know what is wrong

Oliver