[TYPO3-project-realty] realty manager V 0.4.0 FE editor

HBF-eSolutions hbf-esolution at hbf-esolution.com
Tue Jul 7 18:34:06 CEST 2009

Thanks for your response!

Today I have ugraded my system to Typo3 V 4.2.8 and choosed the stable
Version of php 5.2.8 instead of 5.2.9 what I have used before and Versin
5.2.6
what I have tried yesterday.

Some funny things happened, depending on usage of different browsers. They
all act different!

1. IE (using IE 8) I hate it, but it is the most common browser:

The same behavour as before. But if I use the browsers back arrow, the FE
editor appears and stays stabel.

2. Firefox (newest version):
    The FE editor shortly apears than vanishes and leaves the message: page
cannot be found

3. Google Croma: No problems everything is working fine

4. Opera: the same: No problem.evrything is working fine.

Thanks for your additional advices! I will try tomorrow and will inform you
if I succeded. After this 65% success today, I am shure I will.

Congratulation to such a great extension.

Greetings,

Moroni