[TYPO3-project-realty] realty manager V 0.4.0 FE editor

HBF-eSolutions hbf-esolution at hbf-esolution.com
Tue Jul 7 09:35:00 CEST 2009

Hi, hope you can help. I am new to this mailing list and follow the recommendation of Oliver Klee to describe my problem on this place.

The problem is as follows:

After updating the realty manager from V 0.3.0 to V 0.4.0, fullfilling all mandatory steps as described in the tutorial, like updating oelip to Version 0.6.1
and updating static info tables to Version 2.1.1, I also removed the content of typo3/temp/llx. I use ameaos formidable Version 1.1.0 as recommended.

There is no way to display the FE editor in the Frontend. I always get a blank screen! No graphics no main template!

On IE there is a message: cannot find the page!

Yesterday I checked my php version 5.2.6 for errors via the install tool with consulting of my typo3 provider. There were no errors!
I also do not have any problems with other installed extensions. Dbal is not installed on our system.

In this moment I do not have any idea to get the FE editor running may be there is a bug.  I want to stay on this Version because it is th best extension for that purpose.

Could it realy be that the problem depends on my typo3 version 4.2.1 as Oliver suggested? I do not want to update to Version 4.2.8, if would have the same problem as before.
In the tutorial Typo3 4.2.x is mandatory, without any further comments. Hope there is any idea, how to solve the problem. In this moment I do not want to spend money for paid support. If this version of "realty manager" is running on other systems, there must be a way to get it running on my system too.

Hope I get an answer soon!

Kind regards,

Moroni