[TYPO3-project-realty] TER feedback -

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jul 5 18:04:31 CEST 2009

Thanks Oliver

Unfortunately this is not the problem
I just tried to insert the values
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.loginPID = 301 plugin.tx_realty_pi1.contactPID = 353
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.defaultContactEmail = mail at re.se

into the root template but it is still not showing up in TSObrowser.

Before I tried already to set it even on the same page like the detail view
or the list view but no changes. There is no root or constants or setup flag
beside the one in the ROOT Template itself. We are using 4.3.alpha3 could
this be the problem?

Andi