[TYPO3-project-realty] TER feedback -

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jul 5 17:36:09 CEST 2009

Thanks Oliver
This is what the object browser shows
[contactPID<http://lisandi.com/typo3/sysext/tstemplate/ts/index.php?id=344&sObj=plugin.tx_realty_pi1.contactPID>
] = ** # PID of the contact page which will be linked from the favorites
list # (leave empty to disable this link)
*
*
The PID is missing here, but it has been inserted into the TS Template
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.contactPID = 353 (gleiche Seite wie Detail)
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.defaultContactEmail = email at adres.se

the other mentioned values are also empty in TSObrowser
---------------
*Configuration check warning:*
The TS setup variable *plugin.tx_realty_pi1.contactPID* is empty, but needs
to be non-empty. This value specifies the contact page which will be linked
from the current page. The link to the contact form will not work as long as
this value is misconfigured. Please correct the TS setup variable *
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.contactPID* in your TS template setup.
When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
*The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the extension
manager.*
*
*
*Configuration check warning:
The TS setup variable plugin.tx_realty_pi1.defaultContactEmail is empty, but
needs to be non-empty. This value specifies the recipient for requests on
objects. This address is always used if direct requests for objects are
disabled and it is used if a direct request is not possible because an
object's contact data cannot be found. Please correct the TS setup variable
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.defaultContactEmail in your TS template setup or via
FlexForms.
When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the extension
manager.*
Those are the two messages we receive in detail view

Andi