[TYPO3-project-realty] formidable upgrade 1.0.0-> Mayday message at version 0.3.0

Bernhard Stegemann interwark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:12:50 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with the formadible upgrade 1.1.0. I use the realty manager
version 0.3.0.

The problem is that the formidable causes a problem if i try to get to the
front end editor of the users.
If i open the page, an information appears on the top of the site.

Its called : Formidable ::Mayday
Two or more Formidable are using the same formid 'tx_realty_frontEndEditor'
on this page - cannot continue

Under that message there is a call stack 0 and 1 with many parameters but 2
and 3 without any parameters.
Now is the question how to solve the problem.

Kind regards Andreas