[TYPO3-project-realty] List View / Sorting of Wrapper ###FEATURES###

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Nov 12 17:18:14 CET 2008

Hi Thorben,

Thorben Dyk schrieb:
> I wonder if I can sort items which appear within the marker ###FEATURES### in "list view"?

No, this currently is not supported yet. If you're interested in
sponsoring this feature, please drop me an e-mail.

> Actually using TYPO3 4.2.1 and Realty 0.2.5

I've released realty 0.3.0 a few days ago (which means that the 0.2.x
branch isn't supported anymore). So I recommend upgrading to 0.3.0 which
has a whole bunch of amazing new features. :-)

Oliver