[TYPO3-project-realty] Googlemaps integration for realty

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu May 8 16:28:04 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,

Alexander Grein schrieb:
> I am currently work on a googlemaps integration for the realty-extension.

We're already planning a Google Maps integration for the Realty Manager.
I propose we talk on the phone about how to integrate your code into the
extension. If that's okay for you, I propose you either try to phone me
(my phone number's on oliverklee.de) or you e-mail me your phone number
and when you're best to be reached.

(Note: I'm currently on the TYPO3 Developer Days and will be back late
on Sunday.)

Oliver