[TYPO3-project-realty] Gallery 'not pop-up' has 'Close window' link, not 'back to list' ... ?

Christophe Stadler discopimp at pornogamy.net
Wed Jul 30 13:59:22 CEST 2008

Ok actually my workaround doesn't really work sending back to the 'Details'
page (you will get a 'no search results error), this is why i am sending
back to the List page. That way people don't run into an error message at
least ...

On 7/30/08 1:39 PM, in article
mailman.1.1217417968.24416.typo3-project-realty at lists.netfielders.de,