[TYPO3-project-realty] Gallery 'not pop-up' has 'Close window' link, not 'back to list' ... ?

Christophe Stadler discopimp at pornogamy.net
Wed Jul 30 13:39:26 CEST 2008

Yes sure i can help with this and also the french translation. I'm quite
interested in collaborating on this extension since it does almost evrything
i need it to do in most case, it just doesn't do it 'how' i'd like it to ...
Yet ;)

For the moment i have found a workaround which is to insert a standard
content element (text type) and make a link on it leading back to the list
view or single view (and remove the 'Close window' button from the htm
template). You can do this with a regular template, but it's a bit more
flexible if you use Templavoila and/or CSS ... The only thing is that you
have to have a details and gallery page PER category (i have a Sales and a
Rentals category only), if you have a lot of search categories this can
becom a anightmare to manage ...

I will send the french through a bit later, actually i have to re-do it
partly since i made the silly mistake of editing the original xml files and
not a copy ...

On 7/30/08 1:28 PM, in article
mailman.1.1217417296.22014.typo3-project-realty at lists.netfielders.de,