[TYPO3-project-realty] Error in Cities, Districts...

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 22 22:28:23 CEST 2008

Hi Miguel,

Miquel Pin schrieb:
> The fields with options such as city, district, are in the sysfolder,
> but are not displayed and cannot be edited when add or edit a object.

I recommend putting the auxiliary data (cities, district, house types
etc.) in a separate folder. Then please make sure that this page is
selected as the "Global Data Storage Page" (or something like that) when
editing the properties of the system folder that contains the realty
objects.

Like this:

-+-- Auxiliary data

  +-- Realty records

     + some records

     + some other records

In this example, you need to edit the "Realty records" page and select
the "Auxiliary data" page as Global Data Storage page.

Hope this helps,

Oliver