[TYPO3-project-realty] is there a plan for further development or need for assistance

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jan 21 12:21:08 CET 2008

Hi Rudi,

Rüdiger Gros schrieb:
> I’ d like to know if there is a kind of roadmap or release-, project
> and timeplan available. If yes, I’ d be interested in participating
> to speed up the development somewhat.

Currently, the plan looks like this:

- Version 0.2.0 will be mostly a clean-up and polish release. We hope to
release it in February 2008.

- Version 0.3.0 will contain many new features, including OpenImmo
import, FE editing and an e-mail form to contact the offerer of a realty
object. It is scheduled for July 2008.

Generally, we currently need help in the following areas:

- add more PHPUnit tests
- refactor pi1 to separate model/view
- improve the manual
- fix bugs
- implement new features
- do code reviews

Would you like to help in any of these areas?

> c)       Professionalizing the extension, if wanted

Do you have anything specific in mind?

Generally, please use the latest version from SVN for development:
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realty/0.1.2/view/1/5/>

In our bug tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>, you can find
information about what is planned for which milestone. If you find any
new bugs or would like to propose a feature, the bug tracker also is the
place to go.

Our development workflow is the same as for the Seminar Manager
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.5.3/view/1/6/>
except for the fact that the Realty Manager already is using PHP5.

Best regards,

Oliver