[TYPO3-project-realty] is there a plan for further development or need for assistance

Rüdiger Gros r.gros at redfox-ag.com
Sat Jan 19 18:21:46 CET 2008

Hi folks,

tried out the realty manager extension and is already quite useful. But I’ m
missing several features and the integration with a lot of other extensions.
This is no critics to the developers but a hint, that I would be interested
in

a)      Using the extension

b)      Help to develop the extension in means of specification, review,
documentation

c)       Professionalizing the extension, if wanted

I’ d like to know if there is a kind of roadmap or release-, project  and
timeplan available. If yes, I’ d be interested in participating to speed up
the development somewhat.

Interested?

Best regards

Rudi

FYI: I’ m somewhat out of real coding, but still know, what it’ s about. I
can offer  more than 20 years of experience in the software-engineering
industry and hope to be able to get useful advice and network. Currently I
live in spain.