[TYPO3-project-realty] Realty and another language

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Feb 4 19:31:31 CET 2008

Hi Murat,

Murat schrieb:
> i made  tr.locallang.xml using an extension. I check it up again and
> send it to you. Or do you need other files translation. Let me please
> know and  just tell me where to send it

Currently, the following files need to be translated to have a
fully-translated FE and BE:

locallang.xml
locallang_db.xml
pi1/locallang.xml
lib/locallang.xml (only in the development version)

I recommend doing the translation using the llxmltranslate extension:
<http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/llxmltranslate/current/>

Please e-mail the translated files to typo3-coding /AT/ oliverklee.de.
I'll then take care of integrating them into the official version.

By the way, would you possibly like to be the official translator for
the Turkish localization of the Realty Manager? (That would mean that
you'll translate the new strings before a release.)

Thanks a lot for the time you're putting into helping the extension!

Regards,

Oliver