[TYPO3-project-realty] Display all cities in Cityselector - even if empty with amount of Objekts

Georg Rienzner georg at gekus.com
Mon Dec 15 15:14:06 CET 2008

Georg Rienzner schrieb:
> Oliver Klee schrieb:
>> Hi Georg,
>>
>> Georg Rienzner schrieb:
>>> I have
>>> a website in two languages. In German language everything’s ok but on
>>> the second language (Italian) I get the following error:
>>> Configuration check warning:
>>> The locale is set to it_IT, but this locale is not installed on this web
>>> server. Please either install the locale it_IT or choose one of the
>>> installed locales for config.locale_all in your main template. Locales
>>> which are installed and therefore available are de_DE, de_DE.iso88591 If
>>> you intend to set another locale, you need to install it on this web
>>> server first.
>>
>> The message says it all: You need to install that locale on your web
>> server (or you need to talk to your server administrator). This is
>> needed so the numbers are formatted correctly.
>>

>> Oliver
> Hello,
> I already talked to the administrator. I hope he will install it soon.
> Thanks a lot
>
> Georg

Is it right, that the language Pacages have to be installed on the
server itselfe and this has nothing to do with TYPO3 or realty?
I'm asking because my admin says that the packages are installed on the
server, but the Error message is still there.

Furthermore in the listview the Objects of all languages are shown. So
every Object is listed twice - once in Standard Language and once in the
second languge. Also in the cityselector the cities are shown for both
language.

Has this to do with the language package or is it a bug of the extension?

Thanks a lot for your answer
Georg