[TYPO3-piwik] piwik_integration and piwik 1.8.4

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Sep 19 13:06:06 CEST 2012

Hello Mark,

in Theory everything should work out of the box, but i haven't tried yet.

The plugins use public APIs provided from the Piwik-Core to be as stable
as possible. These APIs are stable since Piwik 1.0 :D

Such a minor update should not affect them :D

Regards
Kay

Am 19.09.2012 07:07, schrieb Mark Roemermann:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running piwik_integration on a TYPO3 LTS 4.5.19 and I see there is
> an update for piwik available in the backend interface to 1.8.4.  The
> release notes [1] state that there are a lot of database changes.
>
> Should I wait for a new version of piwik_integration to come out that is
> compatible (I'm thinking of the piwik plugins you ship), or do you think
> it would be ok to upgrade (I see I'd need to run a schema update script)?
>
> I can spool up a duplicate install and see what happens, but I thought
> I'd ask the list first.
>
> [1]: http://piwik.org/changelog/

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach