[TYPO3-piwik] piwik_integration and piwik 1.8.4

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Wed Sep 19 07:07:42 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm running piwik_integration on a TYPO3 LTS 4.5.19 and I see there is
an update for piwik available in the backend interface to 1.8.4.  The
release notes [1] state that there are a lot of database changes.

Should I wait for a new version of piwik_integration to come out that is
compatible (I'm thinking of the piwik plugins you ship), or do you think
it would be ok to upgrade (I see I'd need to run a schema update script)?

I can spool up a duplicate install and see what happens, but I thought
I'd ask the list first.

[1]: http://piwik.org/changelog/