[TYPO3-piwik] setup for piwik tables in another database

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Nov 14 22:11:11 CET 2012

Hello Hartmut,

the external DB feature is still experimental - but works most times.

Please use the tracker on
forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-piwikintegration/ to post as much
information as possible - i will try to investigate the issue in the
next weeks.

Regards
Kay

Am 14.11.2012 14:05, schrieb Hartmut Steglich:
> Hello,
>
> I can't get it working with TYPO3 4.7 and piwikintegration 3.9. Is there
> anything different compared to TYPO3 4.5?
>
> An other installation with TYPO3 4.5, piwikintegration 3.9 and one DB
> für TYPO3 and one for PIWIK works fine. But in this one the DB-User and
> Password is the same for both DB and I can choose DB in Ext. Manager
> config of piwikintegration.
>
> Thats not possible in the news system. After changing the DB in
> config.ini.php of piwik I get an error "be_session ..." when I want to
> enter PIWIK.
>
> Regards,
> Hartmut

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach