[TYPO3-piwik] setup for piwik tables in another database

Hartmut Steglich hartmut.steglich at web.de
Wed Nov 14 14:05:05 CET 2012

Hello,

I can't get it working with TYPO3 4.7 and piwikintegration 3.9. Is there
anything different compared to TYPO3 4.5?

An other installation with TYPO3 4.5, piwikintegration 3.9 and one DB
für TYPO3 and one for PIWIK works fine. But in this one the DB-User and
Password is the same for both DB and I can choose DB in Ext. Manager
config of piwikintegration.

Thats not possible in the news system. After changing the DB in
config.ini.php of piwik I get an error "be_session ..." when I want to
enter PIWIK.

Regards,
Hartmut