[TYPO3-piwik] piwik_integration 3.4.8 and user_piwikintegration_ prefix

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Feb 20 09:12:03 CET 2012

Hello Roemermann,

the recommend way is to change the table names, but you may also change
the setting in the piwik settings file as a fast working solution.

Sry, for inconvience.

But this change was supposed to be released with an autorename wizard,
which is missing because of the to early release of piwik 1.7 (due to my
roadmap).

The wizard is planned for one of the next versions of piwikintegration -
so please don't panic with renaming ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 20.02.2012 06:17, schrieb Mark Roemermann:
> Hi all, I've just upgraded piwik_integration to 3.4.8 on TYPO3 4.5.11
> LTS and noticed that the piwik page gives me the error:
>
> Unsupported piwik_host
> This version of EXT:piwikintegration just allows connections to the
> local installed Piwik, your piwik_host entry has to be
> "typo3conf/piwik/piwik/".
>
> Looking in adminer, I see that there are new tables prefixed with
> user_piwikintegration_ which seems to be releated to issue:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33136
>
> I still have my data in the old tx_piwikintegration_ tables.  What's
> your reccommended fix?
>
> 1. dump and reload data under new names
> 2. edit piwik.ini to point back at old tables? (I don't mind the install
> tool alerts)
> 3. is there an upgrade script I missed to bring over old data?
>
> Cheers.

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach