[TYPO3-piwik] DWA and PiwikMobile are working again

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Feb 4 11:47:33 CET 2011

Hello Jan,

> I use a working and active TYPO3 admin user for my testing.
ok
> This user is also configured in piwik. The password for the piwik
> account was set accordingly. The user has been given admin rights for
> the piwik environment.
no need to do that manually - should be done automatically. By visiting
the page in the T3 backend.
Is Piwik working in T3Backend?

> Short said, I followed your instructions. No avail.
> So the login data used for DWA is
ok

> Could you clarify your question concerning the API key for a dullard?
>> Is the API key set?
> How/Where can I check this?
T3 > Tools > Users > edit > Extended > Piwik Api Code
To change it. You need to change your BE Users Password.
There is no way in the current version to change the key manually
(beside direct db access).
In older versions you had the chance to modify it in tceforms.
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/11404

> Is it standard behavior that I am not able to log into piwik directly
> via http://[domain piwik is used on]/typo3conf/piwik/piwik/ or is this a
> hint to another problem?
yes -> as piwik is integrated in TYPO3 - so this is standard behavior.
-> you may add a feature request.

Regards
Kay