[TYPO3-piwik] DWA and PiwikMobile are working again

Jan Loderhose loderhose at cephalopo.de
Fri Feb 4 11:26:14 CET 2011

Hi Kay,

I installed your great extension yesterday.
This morning I found this thread about DWA, installed it and keep
failing to login via DWA since. DWA states that username and password
are not correct.

I use a working and active TYPO3 admin user for my testing.
This user is also configured in piwik. The password for the piwik
account was set accordingly. The user has been given admin rights for
the piwik environment.

Short said, I followed your instructions. No avail.

So the login data used for DWA is

http://[domain piwik is used on]/typo3conf/piwik/piwik/
username := username of the TYPO3 admin
password := password of the TYPO3 admin

Since I don't know if any bug is the reason for my login problems I
didn't file a bug yet.

Could you clarify your question concerning the API key for a dullard?
 > Is the API key set?
How/Where can I check this?

Is it standard behavior that I am not able to log into piwik directly
via http://[domain piwik is used on]/typo3conf/piwik/piwik/ or is this a
hint to another problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers, Jan

--
artif orange GmbH & Co. KG
werbung . internet . it . beratung

Am Lorettoplatz  Tel: +49 7071 79527-0
Gölzstrasse 17  Fax: +49 7071 79527-29
72072 Tübingen  http://www.artif-orange.de

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Betz u. Andreas Brus
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 381480
USt-IdNr.: DE240919366

persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Betz & Kögel Verwaltungs GmbH