[TYPO3-paymentlib] [TYPO3-commerce] paymentlib, yellowpay and commerce

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Tue Oct 28 10:22:14 CET 2008

Hi Cedric,

What documentation there is for the paymentlib bridge can be found in
the readme.txt and on the wiki(1) - there isn't much in the way of
documentation cause there isn't much to document. It does want it says
on the tin; allowes the user to select what payment methode to use,
presents the user with the form paymentlib provides for that payment
methode and finally asks paymentlib if the payment was ok or not.

I haven't tested it with every payment provider for two reasons; first I
would need to have a gateway for each which is quite impractical and an
expense I dont need ;) and second as long as I adhere to the api set
forth by paymentlib it should work as long as the payment provider it
self is not broken.

If you have specific problems with the bridge you are welcome to contact me.

As for paymentlib it self IIRC it was developed by pil.dk, whom you can
contact via their homepage(2)

/Morten Olesen

1) http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-idefa_commerce_paymentlib
2) http://pil.dk/dk/pildk/kontakt-os.html