[TYPO3-paymentlib] [TYPO3-commerce] paymentlib, yellowpay and commerce

Cedric Spindler cs at cabag.ch
Tue Oct 28 09:28:57 CET 2008

Hi Morten,

I'm using your extension to integrate paymentlib into commerce. But as
I can see, paymentlib was updated about a year ago and since i will
develop a new extensions for a brand new paymentgateway further work on
paymentlib may be necessary.

Did you test your extension (idefa_commerce_paymentlib) with all
current paymentlib payment-providers? Do you have a documentation or
usefull tips for it?

Best regards,
Cedric Spindler