[TYPO3-paymentlib] tt_products 2.5.3 & paymentlib 0.3.0

Richard Hirner richard at hirner.at
Thu Nov 22 21:14:03 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 22.11.2007, 17:33 +0100 schrieb Franz Holzinger:
> > So paymentlib 0.3.0 does work with the latest tt_products? I didn't
> > manage to get it working, see my other thread.
>
> I plan to add this in the next 2-3 weeks.
That sounds cool. I'm going use it in my next Typo3 shop with payment
methods.

> > I now wrote a quick-n-dirty handleScript for PayPal Express Checkout and
> > will switch to paymentlib for new customers when it seems to be stable.
>
> Paymentlib 0.2.0 is alpha, but it works. This is a proxy class for the
> payment modules. It works fine even in alpha or beta.
I meant the API stability seems to take a little more time. It's not so
nice when a Typo3 installation breaks because I update a lib from one
minor to the next. But do not take this as a complaint, I know how
difficult that is and I'm glad when it will work all together.

By the way, my mentioned PayPal script is available at
http://richard.hirner.at/typo3/

There are some major bugs and todos yet, but maybe it helps someone. I
have some questions regarding tt_products, e.g.: How can I CANCEL an
order? I didn't manage to do so. But this is the wrong list for it...

--
Thanks & best regards,
Richard <richard at hirner.at>