[TYPO3-paymentlib] Extension Key paymentlib_saferpay already exists

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Wed Nov 21 00:22:52 CET 2007

Franz Holzinger wrote:

> You have made a big break in compatibility of paymentlib. Therefore I
> had big efforts to make all the code in the extensions running again.

What did you expect? Roberts initial code was merely a proof of concept
based on only a single gateway implementation, and this is exactly why
we stressed the importance of you keeping tt_products in sync with
paymentlib development.

A few weeks ago I assisted a customer in integrating paymentlib 0.3.0
into tt_products, and while it surely could have been done in a nicer
way, it took only a few hours and ~60 lines of code.

> The updates will be provided if paymentlib also remains compatible to
> previous versions. The next versions of tt_products will contain support
> for a newer paymentlib. I have done a lot of bugfixing and improvements
> to the Paypal extension. I will send you the code if you want to check this.

Until the recent versions paymentlib was alpha software (today it is
beta). I think it is considered common practice to have changes in alpha
releases.

This is all truly disappointing

--
Regards