[TYPO3-paymentlib] Extension Key paymentlib_saferpay already exists

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Nov 10 08:25:31 CET 2007

Tonni Aagesen a écrit :
> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>
>>> Am I to understand from the link above, that you are in search of
>>> sponsors for integration of paymentlib and tt_products?
>
>> yes. The countdown continues.
>
> This is surprising news for us.
> When we decided to sponsor the integration of paymentlib into
> tt_products, it was a condition that our sponsoring included you
> updating tt_products to new releases of paymentlib.

You have made a big break in compatibility of paymentlib. Therefore I
had big efforts to make all the code in the extensions running again.
The updates will be provided if paymentlib also remains compatible to
previous versions. The next versions of tt_products will contain support
for a newer paymentlib. I have done a lot of bugfixing and improvements
to the Paypal extension. I will send you the code if you want to check this.

- Franz