[TYPO3-paymentlib] Multiple merchantID's

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed May 16 16:25:03 CEST 2007

Tonni Aagesen skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>
>> Yes, im using paymentlib_quickpay. I(or rather, my client) has several
>> agreements with PBS.
>
> I'm curious, why would one need more than one agreement? Do your client
> have more than one agreement with quickpay (or other gateways) as well?
>
> But to answer your question, it is not possible (at the moment) to set
> more than one agreement id in paymentlib_quickpay.
>
> The "merchantid" in quickpay terms, enables use of any clearing house
> supported by quickpay. You are welcome to contact your gateway provider
> for details.

Hi

I have taken over this project im working on, transfering their current
cms solution to typo3.

My client consist of five organisations(providers of tenancies) who
share a website. Each have their own "area" on the website with a
slightly differnt design and each organisation offer users to pay for a
subscribtion to a waiting list. So depending on which organisation the
user subscribes to the money has to be transfered to the relevant
organisations bank account. I believe a PBS agreement is tied to only
one bank account?

/BB