[TYPO3-paymentlib] Multiple merchantID's

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Wed May 16 16:03:28 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Yes, im using paymentlib_quickpay. I(or rather, my client) has several
> agreements with PBS.

I'm curious, why would one need more than one agreement? Do your client
have more than one agreement with quickpay (or other gateways) as well?

But to answer your question, it is not possible (at the moment) to set
more than one agreement id in paymentlib_quickpay.

The "merchantid" in quickpay terms, enables use of any clearing house
supported by quickpay. You are welcome to contact your gateway provider
for details.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen