[TYPO3-paymentlib] Donations - no donation record is inserted

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon Jun 11 14:25:56 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Step 4 gives me a bit of a headache, im not sure where to insert the
> update code.
>
> I have my userform, where user selects paymentmethod, then a
> confirmation page with the form action set to quickpay gateway address.
>
> After this its bit of a blur.
>
> When the user has paid is my extension called again with some parameters?
>
> In testing it looks like the user is just sent to the ok page, which is
> only a normal page with normal page content.

When you store the record data, you should get the record uid and put it
in a session. Then go on to the payment, and store the unique
identification (ordernumber, you can eg. the record uid) in a session as
well.

The in flow should be:

1. Store record uid in session upon inserting record to database
2. Initialize a payment and check that the payment isn't already finished.
3. commit payment and update your record data (here is when you use the
record uid).

There is small illustration of the flow in:
http://t3dd07.typo3.org/fileadmin/slides/introduction_to_paymentlib.pdf

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen