[TYPO3-paymentlib] Donations - no donation record is inserted

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Jun 11 14:17:21 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Tonni Aagesen skrev:
>> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>>
>>> Actually im just using it as a reference for implementing paymentlib
>>> into my own extension and have a problem with filling my database
>>> with some user data after a payment has been accepted.
>>>
>>> If the donation ext. does not do this, it will probably only misguide
>>> me.
>>>
>>> Can you point me in the right direction?
>>
>> I think the best approach/flow is to store your extension record data
>> *before* accepting payments. Then you can update the relevant record
>> based on the reply from the payment gateway:
>>
>> 1. gather information for record
>> 2. store the record in database
>> 3. let user pay
>> 4. update record data with payment gateway status
>>

> Sounds like a good approach, thanks for input.
>
> /BB
OK

Step 4 gives me a bit of a headache, im not sure where to insert the
update code.

I have my userform, where user selects paymentmethod, then a
confirmation page with the form action set to quickpay gateway address.

After this its bit of a blur.

When the user has paid is my extension called again with some parameters?

In testing it looks like the user is just sent to the ok page, which is
only a normal page with normal page content.

/BB