[TYPO3-paymentlib] Successfull transaction but no transaction record in backend

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Thu Jun 7 10:24:16 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> The error log works fine, but no errors appear when trying to complete a
> transaction. I think it has something to do with the https. The
> detection your talking about may not be working.
>
> As I wrote earlier, when I try to complete an offline payment the same
> page https://mydomain/... is called an our server cant handle this

Gah, I actually found a note in the manual that might explain the issue:

"Note that when using ISAPI with IIS, the value will be off if the
request was not made through the HTTPS protocol."

If you can try replacing line 80 in class_paymentliboffline_provider.php
with this code and tell me if it works:

"$this->formActionURI = ((empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) || $_SERVER['HTTPS']
== 'off') ? 'http://' : 'https://') . t3lib_div::getThisUrl() .
'typo3conf/ext/paymentlib_offline/processor.php';"

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen