[TYPO3-paymentlib] Successfull transaction but no transaction record in backend

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Jun 4 10:41:28 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Hi
>
> I have returned to testing the paymentlib extension and I have installed
> and tested the donations extension to complete an online payment.
>
> Im using quickpay as gateway and the payment worked but no transaction
> record was made. The table tx_paymentlib_transactions is empty.
>
> I have created a sysfolder and typed in the number from the extension
> manager, so what could cause this problem?
>
> /Brian Bendtsen
Not sure what happende with all these posts...sorry.

I have noticed that the plugin paymentlib needs to be updated with this:

ALTER TABLE tx_paymentlib_transactions CHANGE currency currency
varchar(3) NOT NULL default '';

but nothing happens and this update is always suggested, could this be
the problem?

/BB