[TYPO3-paymentlib] Successfull transaction but no transaction record in backend

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Jun 4 10:36:54 CEST 2007

Hi

I have returned to testing the paymentlib extension and I have installed
and tested the donations extension to complete an online payment.

Im using quickpay as gateway and the payment worked but no transaction
record was made. The table tx_paymentlib_transactions is empty.

I have created a sysfolder and typed in the number from the extension
manager, so what could cause this problem?

/Brian Bendtsen