[TYPO3-paymentlib] Paymentlib error with Direct mail.

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Dec 30 00:55:20 CET 2007

Hey Tonni,

I investigated a bit more. This is what I found out (as it happens not
only with the offline ext but with my own developed one too). So
everything works if paymentlib is installed, but as soon as someone adds
the following code to its paymentlib_XYZ/ext_localconf.php

======

require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('paymentlib').'lib/class.tx_paymentlib_providerfactory.php');
require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('paymentlib_XYZ').'class.tx_paymentlibXYZ_provider.php');

$providerFactoryObj = tx_paymentlib_providerfactory::getInstance();
$providerFactoryObj->registerProviderClass('tx_paymentlibXYZ_provider');

======

...it does not work anymore.

I found out that it's the last line here that produces the error (which
finally resolves to the line new $className in the proxy.
And of course, it only occurs when executing the direct mail cronjob. So
I assume it has something to do with the CLI component as everything
else works in the Backend. I compared my cli/php.ini and apache2/php.ini
and there's nothing that is different in there.

I hope this helps. I am running TYPO3 4.1.5, the latest paymentlib and
direct_mail extensions from TER.

So, I think there is a problem in the proxy class of the paymentlib
extension, but I couldn't find the solution yet. Hope you can figure
something out.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-