[TYPO3-paymentlib] Set merchantID from typoscript, No solution yet?

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Tue Aug 21 14:44:28 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> #Betalingsmodul
> plugin.tx_paymentlibquickpay_provider {
>     10.domain = domain.dk(with real value of course)
>     10.config {
>         language = da
>         autocapture = 0
>         okpage = 102
>         errorpage = 213
>         ccipage =
>         merchant = *******(with real value of course)
>         md5secret = *******(with real value of course)
>     }
> }

Looks fine - except that page id's are not currently translated into an
URL. For now you will have to use URLs

> Do I somehow need to tell the extension that I want to use the values in
> my typoscript?

Where do you define the typoscript - Template setup text field (DB), or
Template setup file (included with typoscript - this will not work) or
just directly in the ext_typoscript_setup.txt ?

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen