[TYPO3-paymentlib] Set merchantID from typoscript, No solution yet?

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Tue Aug 21 13:42:35 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Tonni Aagesen skrev:
>> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>>
>>> I removed all the extensions manually and installed the latest, but
>>> when installing the paymentlib_offline I get a similar error:
>>
>> Try using the paymentlib_offline found here
>> http://hoegaarden.pil.dk/~ta/public_html/
>>
>> These will be put into TER sometime soon [tm].
>>

> Thanks
> /BB
Hi

So far so good, I have inserted the typoscript but my form is not
getting the data(merchantID, md5 etc.) from it.

I have inserted this in my main ts template:

#Betalingsmodul
plugin.tx_paymentlibquickpay_provider {
	10.domain = domain.dk(with real value of course)
	10.config {
		language = da
		autocapture = 0
		okpage = 102
		errorpage = 213
		ccipage =
		merchant = *******(with real value of course)
		md5secret = *******(with real value of course)
	}
}

Do I somehow need to tell the extension that I want to use the values in
my typoscript?

/BB