[TYPO3-news] Class Tx_News_ViewHelpers_Widget_PaginateViewHelper does not exist ?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Jan 31 14:29:49 CET 2017

In addition, I tried with a previous version of Tx_News (4.2.1) and that’s working. So when again updating to a higher version I get the error. So how to deal with this? Or is it just a matter of creating a new template? I Think the old one was an adapted  /list/Item.html