[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] how to provide a delete link for news item

Andi Fischer trishohara at gmx.de
Thu Sep 1 11:18:21 CEST 2016

Hi Elin,
How does the edit link look like in the HTML-Template? Is there an
action and/or a controller mentioned?

I don't know how tt_news works in Typo3 6.2, it's an old version of the
news extension, the new one is called tx_news. I'm also not sure if your
edit link is put directly in the extension, that means that the former
developer modified the extension, or if there is another extension which
extends the news extension.

Andi