[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] how to provide a delete link for news item

Elin Yordanov elin.yordanov at de-media.de
Thu Sep 1 08:24:19 CEST 2016

Hello Andi,

thank you for your response. The Typo3 version is 6.2.25, and I think it is Extbase but I'm not sure. How can I check that?

I need to add a 'Delete' link for each item listed in the overview in the front end. There is already an 'Edit' link, which calls the same form used for creating a tt_news item with prefilled data. I thought I could imitate this edit link and create a delete link only changing the url. Do you mean I need to implement a delete function in the extension class first? Isn't there any generic paths to delete any tt_news items?

Thanks,
Elin