[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] view all translated results

Alex Tuveri at at uniud.it
Mon Jan 18 15:36:54 CET 2016

Hi folks,
I hope to be in the right place to solve my problem.
I need to use tx_news as follows -- the usage is pretty simple but I can't find any valid solution:

1. two langages:
0=italian, 1=english

2. so I have two pages, each for any language, to display records

3,. instead to fetch the record localized in italian language or the translated record in english language, I need to fetch  for each NEWS i.e. (italian and english)  the records found with the SEARCH FORM and print out them -- doesn't matter what is the language of the page used to render the content, ie into two different columns, like this:
 1st coll in italian language, 2nd col in english language
title #1:       Obama visitta l'Italia            Obama visits Italy
title#2:        Chi è Angela Merkel            Who is angela Merkel
title#t3 .... etcetera ...

is there any way to obtain this?

thank you very much